Jan 6, 2008

My Winter's Solstice Reading List




I highly recommend checking out the following books I had the chance to read during my annual winter break. Let's all continue the Socratic quest of constantly questioning and, like Ghandi and King, becoming the change we wish to see in our world.






100 Ways America Is Screwing Up the World by John Tirman





Rogue State: A Guide To The World's Only Superpower by William Blum




Blessed Unrest by Paul Hawken




Static by Amy Goodman and David Goodman

I also selectively re-read the classic, "Burning All Illusions" by David Edwards which was revelatory to me when I first read it and it still has the same effect 10 years later.

Peace and Love~~MixMasterE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The War You Don't See

  Get the book here Excellent interview with Chris Hedges: