Nov 4, 2008

The Triumph of Democracy



I must admit, I never thought that I would see an African-American First Family in my lifetime, but here we are. No amount of analysis by the Mr Know-It-Alls can fully explain this present moment in American history. One thing is certainly clear though: America has broken through the shackles of its past on many levels. Yes, I know that at some point after the euphoria wears down, the dire realities will come back to the fore & President Obama will be heavily scrutinized. At this time though, let's all -just feel good about the American electorates' rejection of 8 years of disastrous neoconservative policies that railroaded everything from the environment to working-class families. So here's my victory party to President Obama, who I believe will become one of most honest and intelligent presidents this country has ever had.

Obama's Victory Jam - Playlist by MixMasterE

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mohandas Gandhi

::MixMasterE::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technocapitalism: Bitcoin, Mars, and Dystopia w/Loretta Napoleoni

  We are living through an incipient technological revolution. AI, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, commercial space travel, and other i...