Jan 10, 2009

Vacation's End

It's a new year and instead of the usual optimism that each year brings, my mood is quite glum. Purposely, I sequestered myself from the news during my month-long vacation abroad. Surrounding myself with the love, joy & laughter of friends and family, the world seemed bright, cheerful and safe. I felt unconquerable!!

The deaths of the children of Gaza brought me back to the callous nature of reality & marked the end of my wishful thinking.....





It will be interesting to see how Obama's administration handles this ruinous & demented state of affairs.

Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere.” ~~MLK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technocapitalism: Bitcoin, Mars, and Dystopia w/Loretta Napoleoni

  We are living through an incipient technological revolution. AI, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, commercial space travel, and other i...