Aug 2, 2011

Carl Jung's Illumination



"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being."- Carl Jung








































When asked whether he believed in God, Carl Jung paused to think about it then admitted that he could not answer the question because it was not a matter of belief-he responded, "I don't believe - I know". His response reminded me of something the late great James Cleveland bellowed in one of his songs (I forgot which one) that has always stuck with me, "When you know what you know...". Bob Marley also responded in like fashion when he said, "Rasta don't believe, Rasta know". No arguments needed--spiritual truth is spiritual truth, take it or leave it.

OneLove

:::MME:::

The War You Don't See

  Get the book here Excellent interview with Chris Hedges: