Nov 22, 2011

A Message To OWS





I first came across the works of Grace Lee Boggs many moons ago in a college history course. I recall being overwhelmed by the sheer depth and scope of her writing and found myself rereading her work in order to fully absorb what she was saying. It has been quite some time since I read or heard anything from this visionary philosopher & activist until I came across this clip. What a beautiful & engaged mind! She's 96 & her passion has not diminished, but rather has distilled into a luminous essence. Heed this vital message from this courageous soul as we move forward in the healing of our fractured world....






OneLove


:::MME:::

The New Corporation

  The New Corporation ​is a 2020 documentary directed by Jennifer Abbott and Joel Bakan, law professor at the University of British Columb...