May 29, 2013

MME's Jam Of The Day





I stumbled upon this song the other night while flipping through the channels looking for the news. The melody and raw honesty of Gary Clark's voice instantly caught my attention & sent me searching for this song. His voice echoes that old classic soul. No overindulgent vocal acrobatics or trite lyrics / cringe-inducing puns on this piece - he just flows with it - “Ooh baby things are changing now/And I can’t tell Where I’ll be from here on out/Ooh its hell/Knowing that for now/We shouldn’t kiss and tell/When it’s so good.” He kinda reminds me of Cody Chesnutt lyrically. Good music is seldom heard in these dark times, so hearing flashes of it every now and then in the mainstream is like balm to overabused ears.

OneLove

:::MME:::

The Immense Hunger by Edward J. Curtin, Jr.

  Source:  EdwardCurtain Like all living creatures, people need to eat to live.  Some people, eaten from within by a demonic force, try ...