May 21, 2014

MME's (Double) Jam of the Day


 




I took a listen to Michael Jackson's second posthumous record, Xscape, and I have to say, I was a tad disappointed. Of all the songs on this joint, these two were the standout tracks for me. But who am I? The record has received fantastic feedback and is now #1 on the UK charts and rising fast across the globe. Like most artists who have passed, his value has increased making him the richest dead celebrity of all time (I think I read somewhere that his estate pulls in over $200 million annually since his passing). Quincy Jones noted that the release of this record was "all about the money" & I agree. What isn't about the money in these times? The vultures feast on the living and the dead alike. Check out the rest of the album & judge for yourself....

 


OneLove 

                                                                     :::MME:::

The Rev. Jim Wallis Hosts a Conversation About His New Book, "The False White Gospel"

  In this video, the Georgetown University Center on Faith and Justice hosts a timely conversation on the release of Rev. Jim Walli...