Sep 22, 2014

Time Warps





I always had a fascination for black & white films. There is something so organic & elemental about them that allows one to focus on the story/script and make space for thought without the distraction of advanced production techniques. The Twilight Zone series used to be one of my favorite shows as it allowed for the entertainment of alternative perspectives, and being the daydreamer that I was, it fit right into my natural tendencies.This particular episode, "Walking Distance", resonated  with me back in the day as I held on to this strange,  quaint thought back then that I was trapped in a time warp. Sounds crazy now. Overactive imagination or reading too many Marvel comicx, perhaps, but I still feel that there is more to this life/universe than meets our senses & sensibilities...

OneLove

:::MME:::


The Rev. Jim Wallis Hosts a Conversation About His New Book, "The False White Gospel"

  In this video, the Georgetown University Center on Faith and Justice hosts a timely conversation on the release of Rev. Jim Walli...