Apr 19, 2015

Ball Point Masterpieces



Ghana-based artist Enam Bosokah creates amazing portraits using only a blue ballpoint pen!! The beautiful portrait drawings depict world leaders, writers, as well as children and couples. Bosokah’s work is incredibly detailed and full of emotion. Bosokah says: ”Although I love sculpture, I have a real opportunity with African paintings. This is it. I am very much open to art and what it can bring to me and people who love my work.”
In addition to fine art work, he does do commissioned portraits so if you would like to support this talented artist, make sure to follow him on Facebook and share his work!












Support our amazing arttists!!
OneLove

:::MME:::

The New Corporation

  The New Corporation ​is a 2020 documentary directed by Jennifer Abbott and Joel Bakan, law professor at the University of British Columb...