May 1, 2015

All Good Things Come To an End......






After a nice 10 year run, the music streaming service, Grooveshark, closed up shop today. I built hundreds of customized playlists on this site and overnight - ((POOF))) -- gone.  I assumed Grooveshark got all the necessary clearances to host all of this music on their servers, however, that was not the case. What a waste of time for those of us who carefully crafted our playlists. 

Alas, things change, time goes on. I will find a way to get most of my music back on a LEGITIMATE music streaming service. The problem I have with services like Pandora &  Spotify is that unless you purchase a permium membership, your music is bombarded with ads. In addiion, you find yourself skpping over songs that you don't particularly like. This is why I customized my playlists on Grooveshark. Whatever....

RIP Grooveshark! Thanks for the memories...

OneLove

:::MME:::

"A Cloud Never Dies" - A Biographical Documentary of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh narrated by Peter Coyote

  A Cloud Never Dies weaves together original film and photographic archives, telling the story of a humble young Vietnamese monk ...