Mar 25, 2016

Poet's Nook: "I Found" by Albert Camus

.
.
.
                                               



                                                My dear,
In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.
In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.
In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
                                  I realized, through it all, that…
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
& that makes me happy.For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, 
                                within me, there’s something stronger – 
                                something better, pushing right back.

                                               Truly yours,
                                              Albert Camus

Technocapitalism: Bitcoin, Mars, and Dystopia w/Loretta Napoleoni

  We are living through an incipient technological revolution. AI, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, commercial space travel, and other i...