Sep 9, 2026

A Note from the Publisher

 

 

Twenty-one years. Just under 700,000 views on this site in all that time — a rounding error, and I've stopped pretending otherwise. Almost no replies either; I took my email address down years ago and never put it back up.

None of that is the point.

I keep this blog for the exhilaration of setting down the unvarnished truth as I see it, and for the essays, poems, and musings of a handful of deeply observant, cogent minds the world has decided not to hear.

One thing has stayed with me since childhood: questioning authority, and searching for the truth for myself. I've been called rude, radical, unrealistic, and a good many things less printable. But when you know what you know........ None of those labels ever put the fire out...& never will.

Every piece here is chosen with care. If it isn't felt, it isn't posted. That rule isn't a filter — it is the message. To post is to stand as witness: I will not let this pass unmarked. 

The self-effacement from the very beginning has been doctrinally consistent. I don't monetize. I don't make myself known. I do almost nothing this American culture prizes.

So what's it all for?

To wake people from the daze intentionally foisted upon us all.

Peace and love to you all.

 ~ Eddie RockerZ 



No comments:

Post a Comment