Jun 26, 2011

One of a Kind: Remembering Michael Jackson




I believe that there are some souls that are too sensitive for the harshness of this world. They move to another rhythm, have a higher sensitivity to subtleties than most which I believe contributes to their unusually high capacity for creativity, intuition & innovation. Quite often, they come across as eccentric & are easily misjudged. Michael Jackson seems to have been one of those sensitive souls judging from his music & public appearances only. MJ will always be for me that hard-working 9 year old kid from Indiana who stunned the world with his gifts.This playlist highlights my personal favorites which I am sure will bring back some fond memories for many of you.


RIP brother.


OneLove


:::MME:::

Technocapitalism: Bitcoin, Mars, and Dystopia w/Loretta Napoleoni

  We are living through an incipient technological revolution. AI, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, commercial space travel, and other i...