May 2, 2008

...the superfluity of words...


                                 (..there are times when we all just need to shut the hell up....)


:::Silence is as deep as eternity; speech as shallow as time:::~~


:::It is in deep solitude that I find the gentleness with which I can truly love my brothers/sisters. The more solitary I am the more affection I have for them…. Solitude and silence teach me to love my brothers/sisters for what they are, not for what they say:::


:::Silence is a source of great strength:::


:::Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over:::


:::Nowadays most men lead lives of noisy desperation:::


:::Music is the silence between the notes:::


OneLove


MixMasterE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The War You Don't See

  Get the book here Excellent interview with Chris Hedges: